Buy 300-115 SWITCH Dumps – Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
The CCNP 300-115 exam certifies the switching knowledge and skills of successful candidates. CCNP 300-115 Dumps, Cisco CCNP Routing/Switching 300-115 SWITCH (SWITCH v2.0). They are certified in planning, configuring of SwitchA and SwitchB, CCNA Security 210-260 Dumps, and verifying the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions that use the Cisco® Enterprise Campus Architecture.
Pass Cisco CCNP 300-115 Exam in 1st attempt with our 300-115 Dumps Premium Packages! You can get full version 300-115 vce exam questions, accurate & verified answers as seen in the real exam dumps in the download files! Also enjoy 90 days free updates after purchase, instant download after login!
Pass CISCO 300-115 exam test questions 300-115 SWITCH – YouTube
Implementing Cisco® IP Switched Networks (SWITCH 300-115) is a 120-minute qualifying exam with 45‒55 questions for the Cisco CCNP™ Routing and Switching and CCDP certifications. Plus, learn about VLAN security (Switch Spoofing Attack (126.96.36.199)), spoofing prevention, centralizing user management, and more. Pass your Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks exam using CCNP 300-115 PDF. The CCNP SWITCH 300-115 exam certifies the switching knowledge and skills of successful candidates.
The following course is the recommended training for this exam.
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) – eBook, PDF, VCE
- CCNP Routing And Switching Switch 300-115 Official Cert Guide
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) E-Learning
How 2 Prepare Cisco 300-115, Follow two simple steps:
- Validate your enterprise networking knowledge and expertise by earning a CCNP Routing and Switching certification. Study thoroughly a good text book for SWITCH 300-115 exam. Passing CCNP SWITCH 300-115 PDF Certification Exams Made Easy. Visit Geekcert.com to see the books available for this exam.
- Everything you need to prepare and quickly pass the tough 300-115 certification exams the first time With Geekcert.com, you’ll experience: Use 300-115 SWITCH Practice Tests to finalize your preparation. Learn how to use Hot Standby Routing Protocol (HSRP) to provide fault-tolerant gateways for hosts.
What Will I Learn in CCNP Switch Verison 2.0 (300-115) ?
- If you good understanding on CCNA Routing and Switching Knowledge, You can pass 300-115 exam for the first time
- Help you identify weaknesses while improving your understanding of basic concepts and hands-on testing capabilities.
- Skilled in the planning, operation and resolution of complex, converged network infrastructures on a variety of Cisco Devices.
- Get Good skills to configure, manage and troubleshoot LAN, WAN with Expand on IPv6, IPv6 Addressing for Enterprises, 210-260 Dumps, and Cisco StackWise, VSS (Virtual Switching System), and DMVPN technologies.
Layer 2 Technologies
- Configure and verify switch administration
- SDM templates
- Managing MAC address table
- Troubleshoot Err-disable recovery
- Configure and verify Layer 2 protocols
- CDP, LLDP
- UDLD: UDLD is a Layer 2 protocol that enables devices connected through fiber-optic or twisted-pair Ethernet cables to monitor the physical configuration of the cables and detect when a unidirectional link exists.
- Configure and verify VLANs
- Access ports
- VLAN database
- Normal, extended VLAN, voice VLAN
- Configure and verify trunking
- VTPv1, VTPv2, VTPv3, VTP pruning
- Native VLAN
- Manual pruning
- Configure and verify EtherChannels
- LACP, PAgP, manual
- Layer 2, Layer 3
- Load balancing
- EtherChannel misconfiguration guard
- Configure and verify spanning tree
- PVST+, RPVST+, MST
- Switch priority, port priority, path cost, STP timers
- PortFast, BPDUguard, BPDUfilter
- Loopguard and Rootguard
- Configure and verify other LAN switching technologies
- SPAN, RSPAN
- Describe chassis virtualization and aggregation technologies
- How to Configure/ Verify Switch Security Features
- DHCP snooping: DHCP snooping is a security feature that acts like a firewall between untrusted hosts and trusted DHCP servers.
- IP Source Guard (IPSG)
- Dynamic Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) inspection
- Port security
- Private VLAN
- Storm controls
- Describe device security using Cisco IOS AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
- AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
- Local privilege authorization fallback
- HSRP: Hot Standby Router Protocol
- VRRP: Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol
- GLBP: Gateway Load Balancing Protocol
Free PDF Download: CCNP Routing And Switching Switch 300-115 Official Cert Guide